Tuesday 1 June 2021

HOW I MET MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE...



Juwon: I can't believe we are in the month of June already! When did we wish each other a happy new year? When did we talk about February and Valentine that the whole world was on about?

Dimeji: Time flies so fast Bro. I am also very surprised that we are already in the month of June. Before I forget, happy new month. I pray that this month will bring about a lot of blessings for all of us and that God will surprise us greatly...

Juwon: Amen! Amen! Amen! I receive it...

Dimeji: Do you attend white garment? Why do you have to say Amen three times?

Juwon: Is it by attending white garment? Lol. You prayed a powerful prayer and I felt saying Amen once or twice won't do justice to how I feel about the prayer.

Dimeji: Powerful prayer? 'Abeg you won turn me to Pastor now now?' (Do you want to make a Pastor immediately?)

Juwon. No Bro but I'm serious about this. Don't you feel like the year is running too fast to even achieve all the things we planned to achieve? Remember how at the beginning of the year, we said certain things would happen. We are already approaching the end of the first half of this year and most of these things are still pending.

Dimeji: I totally understand what you mean Juwon. It's hard to believe that those things we wrote down, prayed about, got vision for would still happen before the end of the year but you know what I intend to do? I intend to believe and trust God to make them happen. I've heard of stories of how in less than three (3) days, somethings that some people had been waiting for for three (3) years or more happened. There are still 6/7 months left in this year. I'm not going to give up at all and I think you should do the same. Don't give up! Trust God that these things will happen and they will. 

Juwon: My major issue is getting married... everyone including myself is on my case. Do you think it is still possible to meet the right lady this year again? And even if I do, it's not possible to get married this year.

Dimeji: I understand your fears and worries. We are both single and we desire the same thing, let us put our hope and trust in God. I know that He will surprise us. Don't worry, our testimony is sure. When we share the stories of how we met our wives, people will be amazed. They will invite us to speak and encourage people like us and we'll choose topics like "How I met my beautiful wife" or "God's time is the best - meet my Angel sent from God"...

Juwon: (Laughing) That last part got me. Thanks for the encouragement Bro. I can now face the remaining part of this year, believing and trusting God to surprise me. I know that He's got my back and He will not put me to shame.

Dimeji: I'm glad you are encouraged. God bless you Bro. A song just dropped in my heart now and it's for both us "Hold on, help is on the way. He said He'll never leave you nor forsake you. Stay strong, help is on the way..."


We wish you a happy and fruitful month with surprises and answers to your innermost desires. Please don't give up! Trust God. Thanks for all your support. We love and appreciate you. Have a wonderful week and God bless you.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment