Tuesday 1 September 2020

WHERE IS MY HUSBAND???

 




"Babe! I'm tired. I've been waiting and waiting and trusting and trusting but what have I received? Nothing! Many people have given prophecies about my future husband and that he is going to come soon but we're gradually getting to the end of the year and he hasn't shown his face." Tayo said to her friend Bolu.

"Hmmm, tell me about it my dear. I know how it feels cos me too I've been praying. My mum even called me recently and before she said anything I told her not to ask me any question that would upset me. She wasn't happy to hear that cos she just called to say hello. I have become very touchy when it comes to this topic. She even said that my dad had a dream that I got married before the end of the year. Hmmmm, we are in Septemnber already o, I don't want to say I doubt that it can still happen this year but it's hard to believe that it's a possibility". Bolu responded.


Are you bothered, worried, frustrated, disappointed that the right man or woman hasn't come yet? Are you about to lose hope or faith in the possibility of meeting that right person before the end of the year? Are you worried that 2020 is almost coming to an end and you have no clue on when you will get married or even be in a relationship with that right guy or lady?

It's okay to be concerned but please do not dwell on it. The plan of the devil is to bring thoughts to your mind that would make you lose faith in God but please do not give in to the stupid thoughts he brings to your mind. I know that it's not exactly easy because you think almost all your friends are married or even people you call 'aburo' (younger sister or brother) are engaged. All these may be happening, people may send their invitation cards and what not but please note that you are different and unique and your turn would come soonest.

While wishing you a new month and praying that God sorts you out soonest, I want to encourage you not to give up. Yes, we are in the last quarter of the year but a miracle can still happen. Four (4) months is not too small for God to bring your wife or your husband your way. 

Please do not lose hope! Don't stop trusting God. He cares about you and He wants you to be happily married. He is too faithful to fail and His word and promises will come to pass in your life. God instituted marriage and if it is your desire to get married, He will bring this to pass in Jesus name. Please be encouraged and trust God to do that which no man can do. You will look back at this time and rejoice at whom God has made your husband or wife. 

While waiting, please do not settle for less. Do all the things that you desire to do! Have good fun. Enjoy your life but don't engage in activities that you won't be proud of in the future. 

Thank you so much for your constant support and for always taking out time to check my blog. God bless you.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.

5 comments:

  1. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Just what I needed. The waiting could be overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it could be Sis but don't worry, your testimony is on the way. Please do not give up Sis.
      . Thank you so much for stopping by

      Delete