Tuesday 29 September 2020

RIGHT RELATIONSHIPS ARE KEY!



I am excited to be writing today because although I haven't been in the right frame of mind, God has given me the strength to put this post up and I am very grateful.

If it's your first time here, I want to say a big thank you for choosing to visit our blog. A round of applause for you, yes you! I have something juicy for you so please stay tuned till the end (don't leave me).

On this blog, we discuss different areas, challenges, strengths and anything you can think of that is associated with relationships.  Relationships are very important and more important is building right relationships. There are different types of relationships and I  believe none of these should be taken for granted. We all should be desirous of having great and healthy relationships in every area of our lives.

Some of the types of relationships are: relationship between husband and wife; parents and children; siblings; boyfriend and girlfriend; colleagues; pastoral; mentor and mentee etc. These various types of relationship are essential and we really should ensure that we build the right relationships everywhere and at all times. 

Many of us like to have good relationships (husband and wife or boyfriend/girlfriend) but in order to succeed at this kind of relationship, we must succeed at the other relationship types. If we are able to relate well with our parents, siblings, mentors, colleagues etc. we shouldn't find it difficult to build the right relationship with our spouses. 

Today, I'll like to talk about the relationship with our siblings. Numerous times, I have mentioned or discussed the need to have beautiful and admirable relationships with our siblings. Siblings are one of the groups of people that we cannot choose. God put our siblings in our lives for a good reason and we need to respect, love, support, appreciate, cherish, pray for, encourage them. 

My desire to see all kinds of relationship work (in this case siblings) has led me to writing a book on the ideal relationship that siblings should share and I invite you to read this book and share with as many people as you can. It is not free but my team and I have made it really affordable. For now, it would only be available on digital platforms (Amazon, Okadabooks, Litireso) and the links would be shared on these instagram handles tomorrow (30th September) - @ife_abbie and @asiblings_love. 

Please see the flyer below for more details.

Thanks a lot for stopping by and we hope to hear your views after reading the book.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment