Tuesday 25 August 2020

EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT!



When I look to the sky

It all of a sudden looks dry

What exactly could be happening

If the moon& stars aren’t dying?


My hope seems to be lost

My heart counts the cost

Why on earth am I living

If I can’t help the shivering?


My thoughts are very weak

And my soul seems to leak

The bloodshed is too real

That I just have to be still.


I wonder if things will ever change

Every time I open a new page

This is just too much too bear,

But nobody seems to notice my fear.


I look to the Heavens& see a Creator

that loves and cares for me like a mentor

“Don’t give up”, he says to me

although this is hard, I’ll let things be.


There’s so much more to life than these

Everything would be fine& I would enjoy the bliss

Things happen but they will surely get better

My hope will get back as I read His letter.



Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope that you enjoyed reading this poem. See you next week by God's grace.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown 


1 comment: