Tuesday 28 June 2022

I FEEL SO DOWN!

 


"I am tired of life! Nothing seems to be working and it's so sad. I have tried everything I know how to do but nothing is coming through.  I really don't know what to do anymore. "... said Bimpe.

Bimpe was about to give up but I had to encourage her not to because there is so much we can make out of life and if we give up, we might miss out on God's great plan for us. 

I don't know what you've been through or what you're currently going through. I don't know how life has treated or is treating you right now. You might have gone through some really challenging moments that has made you want to call it quit but I am glad that you're alive and you're still here. 

Of course I know it is not easy and that is why I I am writing this. You are the reason I am writing this today, yes you! Please no matter what it is, please do not give up. Something good  in fact many good things are still going to happen but you can only experience and enjoy them if you do not give up.

It's okay to feel down sometimes but please don't stay there. You need to get up and be that cheerful person that you are. You need to get up and do all those great things that you know how to do best! That handsome and great guy with an awesome personality would show up; that bright and beautiful lady would show up soonest; you will get that promotion; you will make so much progress in life; that child would come soon.

Go out, meet people (right influences), get involved in trainings, engage in self-development  etc.

There will always be challenges and issues but they will never last for long. So please I plead with you, don't lose hope, don't give up! No matter what it is, tough times would pass and you will be strong again.

Also whenever you are down, please look for someone you can trust to pour your heart out to, this therapy works but please I will place emphasis on  'someone you can trust'. 

It is well and you will surely smile again by God's grace. Thanks a lot for stopping by. 

OneLove,

SomzyBrown 


2 comments:

  1. Esther Omotayo-Omomule28 June 2022 at 13:39

    This is so timely. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww we bless God Sis. It is well with you Sis

      Delete