Tuesday 26 January 2021

THERE IS NO PERFECT MAN OUT THERE...


Bisola loves her dad so much and in fact they have a very unique relationship. He loves her as well and is very proud of her. However, he feels very ashamed any time he goes out with his friends and they get into the conversation on how their 'married' children are doing. "What of Bisola, has she not found anyone else? Or is she going to end up getting married to you?" Some of his friends would ask. He'ld try his best to laugh it off but this statement gets to him in a deep and hard way.

He has tried talking to Bisola about her relationship but he also doesn't want to be insensitive to her feelings about the matter. Regardless of how she would feel, he decided to bring up the matter again but with wisdom. "Bisola, you usually tell me about the guys that are asking for you to get into a relationship with them but lately you haven't told me about any. Are you in a relationship? Are you hiding things from me now? You know you can talk to me. I only wish the best for you and nothing more."

"Dad! I'm not currently in any relationship. If I was, I would have told you. I've just decided to go on a break from relationships since none so far has led to marriage. I want to take it easy and get it right. Also, I cannot get into a relationship with just anybody, I have to be sure that the person suits me and that we will make a great team as a couple. Dad, you know marriage is a serious matter! Please I don't want to make a mistake."

"I totally understand my darling daughter and you shall not make a mistake in Jesus name. The same way I got married to your mum and things went well with us is the same way your  marriage would go well by God's grace. But Bisola, I hope it is not that your standards are too high. Cos the truth is that there is no perfect man or woman out there so you might need to reconsider those 'high' standards of yours if there are any."

"Dad! I wouldn't say that I have any high standards. However, there are certain things that I must see in a man that I would be spending the rest of my life with. I'm not young anymore and I understand your concerns...

To be continued...

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please share this links with your friends. God bless you.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment