Tuesday 12 January 2021

SENSITIVITY IS LIKE GOLD, DON'T BURY IT!




Racheal and Tosin got into a relationship three (3) months ago. They love each other and they're hopeful that the relationship would lead to marriage. They are both excited and they are making attempts to ensure that things remain great between them. 

Although they both seem to enjoy each other's company, they have had some issues (as expected). I'm sure we all agree that it's okay to have issues in a relationship and that some issues are not a sign that the relationship wouldn't work. In fact, they help some people grow more in love. Sorry I just had to drop this quickly. Let's get back to the love birds.

One of the major issues that appears to be a reoccurring one and which is becoming frustrating for Tosin is that "Racheal is not sensitive to my feelings and she doesn't understand why I keep complaining about it. I seriously don't understand why it is not okay for me to complain about her insensitivity towards me."

To be honest, it is ladies that most times complain about insensitivity on the part of their boyfriend/husband and so I guess many ladies do not expect guys or men to complain about lack of sensitivity on their part. To some ladies, this topic should only favour the female gender. But why is this so? Anyway, let's see what exactly Tosin means.

According to Tosin - "Racheal is very insensitive because sometimes I am not in the mood to talk due to the fact that I had a bad day at work or as a result of something terrible that occured during the day. But then she keeps insisting on talking about certain matters that I'll rather not talk about. Many times, she ignores or pretends not to hear certain things that I say to her and it is really annoying. I am a guy but I am also very emotional and this is what she fails to understand. I have complained about this over and over but she still doesn't get it. 

"I'll give an example - I lost a colleague of mine who was quite close to me. When it happened, I told Racheal about it and how I felt about the whole situation but guess what happened?..."

To be continued...

OneLove,

SomzyBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment