Tuesday 2 February 2021

THERE'S NO PERFECT MAN OUT THERE...2

 


"...Dad I'm not young anymore and I understand your concerns. I know that sometimes you want to be able to brag about having a child that is married and that you have grandchildren. Your concerns are valid but at the same time, I cannot just settle for any Tom, Dick and Harry because of how you feel. I've felt bad, I have cried, wept, been downcast but that hasn't changed anything. However, I have decided not to give up. I have waited this long so I'll rather get it right than rush into something because you want me to or because my friends are all married."

Guys so let's talk!

While it is true that there is no perfect man or woman out there, no one should get into a relationship just because they want to or because there is a lot of pressure from family and friends. We must ensure that we prayerfully make the choice of our life partners because when the chips are down, parents or loved ones who pushed us into getting into a relationship as quickly as possible, will not be there to save us. 

There is a kind of confidence you have when you get into a relationship or marriage with someone you are sure is compatible with you and someone you were led by God to be with. This doesn't mean that you won't quarrel or have misunderstandings. You will! But this cannot be compared to the quarrels and misunderstandings that will occur between you and the person that you're incompatible with or you know isn't right for you.

Please my friends, my brothers and sisters. Do not settle for less because of the saying that there is no perfect man or woman out there or because you are scared that it is impossible to meet the man or woman that you have prayed about or you really desire to meet or get married to. Please go into a relationship, get married with the confidence that you're with who is right for you. You need to be sure that the man/woman is perfect for you and the other party also has to be sure that you are the right one.

Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope to see you next week.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment