Tuesday 5 January 2021

I ALMOST LOST MY MIND...




Happy new year my precious people. I trust the year 2021 is going to be and is already a great, pleasant, miraculous one for each and everyone of us in Jesus name. Thank you so much for staying with us all through these years and especially last year. A lot of things happened last year and I believe strongly that this year would be different (in a positive way) for each and every one of us. 

As we all know, we write majorly on relationships on this blog and I'll like to use this opportunity to plead that we stay positive in our relationship and marital expectations this year as we can see below:

Tomisin was talking to some of her friends about her expectations of 2020 and how almost none of the things she trusted God for (especially a marital relationship) came to pass. In her words "I almost lost my mind when the month of December came and I discovered I was still single. If I was even in a relationship, maybe I wouldn't have felt that bad...but then I know that life is not over for me so I'm not going to give up. I wouldn't deny the fact that it was very hard to trust and believe God that this year would be different. It was extremely hard but I've decided not to lose hope. I believe 2021 is my year and I'll be found by that amazing man that has refused to show up since..."

Many of us might have had the "I almost lost my mind" or "I lost my mind" moments especially when it comes to relationships. For those that are married, it could even be that you were trusting that God will heal your marriage and restore peace to your home in 2020 but guess what? The year 2020 is over and far gone but we are in a new year and God is going to surprise you greatly.

Please do no not lose your mind! Do not give up! Hold unto God, believe Him and trust Him to do the unbelievable and the miraculous in whatever area of your life that you're trusting Him to show up for you.

If you're like Tomisin who almost lost her mind at the fact that many things especially marital relationship did not happen, please stay strong with the hope and confidence that 2021 is going to be a different year for you. 

Thank you once again for your constant support. God bless you.

Please if there are certain topics that you would like us to write on this year, please by all means let us know. You can drop a comment below or send an email to us: somzybrown@gmail.com 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you soon. 

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment