Tuesday 29 December 2020

JUST BEFORE MY WEDDING...I HAD A PANIC ATTACK 3


Getting into another relationship was hard for me but I did it anyway. I knew that we were not compatible but I was ready to manage because I wasn't sure I could ever get someone better. However, along the line, I discovered that someone else was pregnant for him and so we compulsorily had to end the relationship. I had failed to listen to all the people I respect who warned me about Tony and I had failed to obey the instructions of the only Person that orders my footstep (God) so I guess that pregnant lady had to show up for me to come to my senses.

My relationship story is one that I had to share because I was at a point in my life where I felt it was never going to work out fine with me and any guy. But God turned my situation around and I will be getting married to the love of my life in a few days. Don't worry, I am sure that we are getting married this time (smiles). The way this one happened is actually beyond me. This person has always been in my corner, always admired me but never said a word about it. Many people around me excluding myself knew that he liked me. He spoke to my Pastor who doubles as my Mentor before finally deciding to propose marriage to me and the rest they say is history. 

I have gone from trusting God to doubting Him and to trusting Him again and in all I can say that God cares so much about me and that is why he saved me from the previous relationships and 'almost marriage'. He has brought my husband to me and I can boldly say that he is the bone of my bone and the man that is right for me. He isn't perfect, well neither am I or anyone else but he is Godsent.

I have shared my story with you to encourage you. Please do not give up. No matter how you've been treated in the past, God still has the best plan for you and the way that man or woman would show up in your life, would surprise you. Another advice I would love to give is this - a lot of people would put pressure on you and you could even put pressure on yourself but it is not worth it. It is better to wait and get it right than for you to decide to be with someone out of desperation and therefore make a decision that you may regret for the rest of your life.

That right man or woman would come so please do not give up and do not be desperate. As the year comes to an end, please instead of weeping over the relationships or other things that haven't worked out well, think of the things that have worked out well - I am certain that there are some things to be thankful for.

Thank you so much for staying with us during this series. I hope that you have been inspired in one way or the other. God bless you real good. 

Also thank you for coming every week to this place to read and get inspired. I appreciate you all so much and I thank God for all your support. See you in the new year by God's grace. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment