Tuesday 7 July 2020

MARRIAGE WAS ON MY MIND REGARDLESS 2




Whenever I informed Ifeanyi about going to Church, he would smile and say "why do you like church like this?". With this statement, it was hard to invite him to Church. But why on earth was I trying to force him to do what he really didn't want to do? "I love him and that is all that matters" I would constantly say to myself.

Ifeanyi met my mum once and he was so nice to her. My mum said she liked him but at the end of his first visit to our house she reminded me of something "Chioma, why are you trying to let history repeat itself? Why haven't you learnt from my mistakes?...Please you can be friends with Ifeanyi but you cannot get married to him".

Mother's instincts, they say, are always right but I completely ignored my mum. I mean the fact that she had a bad experience with my dad does not mean that I would have a bad experience with Ifeanyi. Ifeanyi compared to my dad was nice and caring even though he engaged in a lot of drinking and smoking as well.

Our relationship got deeper and although I had told Ifeanyi that we were not going to have sex because I wanted to keep myself till marriage, I began to get so attracted to him that I couldn't resist the temptation. He wasn't going to force me to have sex, but he also wasn't going to say no if I offered. 

One thing led to another and one day when I couldn't hold it again, I jumped on him. He gladly took the opportunity and the process started. From caressing, to kissing, we went deeper. It got so intense that I did not know when we both took our clothes off. He was about to penetrate when I suddenly jumped off from the bed. "What are you trying to do, Ifeanyi?" I asked. "Now don't put it all on me...you started this and I only flowed with it". I couldn't believe that I had put myself in such a position. I hurriedly left.

To be continued...

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.

2 comments: