Tuesday 7 January 2020

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE FAITHFUL TO ONE?




(Bayode and Bidemi are having a phone conversation)

Bayode: Wetin dey happen my guy?

Bidemi: I dey o. How your side na?

Bayode: Guy, I just dey o. 

Bidemi: You no fit just dey o, na new year be this o.

Bayode: That's true. Abeg no vex, happy new year jare.

Bidemi: Same to you Bro

Bayode: How your babes na - Folake, Bimbo, Shade...?

Bidemi: Ha! Guy! This is a new year o. No more dating plenty gals - Folake is fine and I have decided to stick with Folake alone even though I just dey pray say she no go fall my hand. This is the year of staying faithful to one woman. 

Bayode: Am I dreaming? Did I hear you correctly? Whao! This is good news. My friend has pledged the allegiance of faithfulness. I need to give a testimony about this. Jokes apart Bidemi, I am happy to hear this. I just hope you stick to this new attitude. No go change your mind abeg. 

Bidemi: Thanks my friend. I intend to o. God help me.

This is the beginning of a new year. Once again, I wish you a happy, fruitful, FAITHFUL year in Jesus name. This year, we will like to advice and plead that we take after Bidemi as seen in the above conversation - to be faithful in our relationships, marriages and even in other areas of our lives. Stay faithful! Stay committed! It is not a crime not to cheat on your spouse! It is not a crime not to cheat on your girlfriend or boyfriend. You've never tried it before? Well, it is very possible. Bidemi used to date more than one person but made the decision to stay faithful. You can be like Bidemi.

Sometimes we underestimate and take for granted our spouses and this should not be. If you're reading this and you're thinking to yourself "But I have always been faithful to my spouse..." Well this is also for you. If you've been faithful, this year you need to do some more - decide to be more faithful. 

For those who think that being faithful makes you look like a fool, sorry sir, sorry ma but you are very wrong. Being faithful shows your level of maturity and it shows that you are wise. There's really no price for unfaithfulness but there is a great price for being faithful! There's a price for staying loyal. The price might not come immediately but there is a price.

Also, please and please the fact that your husband or wife has shown signs of unfaithfulness does not mean you should join him or her in the game. We pray that your spouse will be faithful to you but do not because of his or her actions, change from being good and faithful.

Finally, please make a commitment to be faithful to your spouse not only this year but forever. It is possible and you can do it, yes you! If you've been unfaithful in the past, you can change that behaviour now. If you've always been faithful, please do not stop. Once again I wish you a happy new year and a FAITHFUL one. Let me leave you with a quote I saw "When you're in love, being faithful is not a sacrifice but it is a joy".

God bless you and thanks a lot for stopping by.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown.


No comments:

Post a Comment