Tuesday 16 July 2019

WHEN ALL SIGNALS SAY 'LEAVE' BUT...




Sandra: Baby what's going on? You've been giving me silent treatment for a while now and I really do not understand what's happening. Have I offended you? If I have, please let me know because I am not comfortable with the silent treatment" said Sandra to her boyfriend, Michael. 

Michael: "Nothing is wrong Sandra and I do not think I am giving you silent treatment." He said with a strong voice and serious face.

Sandra:"But I would not just wake up one day to say that you are giving me silent treatment if you are not. Normally when I come around, you get cheerful and we have conversations but these days you do not say anything to me. Even times when I try to talk to you or make you laugh, you ignore me without any form of remorse. Baby, please let me know what is wrong as I'm not comfortable with this..."

Michael: "I have told you already that there is nothing wrong. So can we move on from this?" 

2 weeks later

Sandra: "...Baby, you know that if there's anything I hate, it's being treated like I do not exist or I do not matter. I have asked you for over 2 weeks why your attitude has all of a sudden changed but you have refused to say anything. You say that you are not ignoring me or giving me silent treatment but you rarely talk to me..." 

Michael: "You know what, leave if you want to leave. You can end the relationship If you are no longer comfortable with me... I've told you nothing is wrong so just let me be"

Sandra: "Who said I am no longer comfortable with you? There's evidently an issue on ground and I'm trying to see how we can sort things out but all that's on your mind is that I leave the relationship? Is that what you really want? Are you seeing someone else? Is that the reason for this attitude?"

Sandra could not believe her ears. How they moved from her trying to know what the problem was and why her boyfriend was giving her silent treatment for over 2 weeks to him telling her to leave the relationship was surprising. She was really confused at this point because Michael's statement was a clear indication that he was tired of the relationship.

"What could I have done wrong to Michael? We seemed to be having a pleasant relationship and I don't know what happened." Sandra thought it was all her fault and that she must have done something wrong and so she began to blame herself for Michael's wrong attitude. She did not want to end the relationship like that so she decided to stay and endure pending the time Michael would come out of this mood that he was in.

But did things change? We will find out next week. Thank you so much for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you next week. 

OneLove,

SomzyBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment