Tuesday 7 September 2021

WHY SHOULDN'T I LOSE HOPE?

 



I'm not sure what you might be going through right now or the events that have occurred in the past few days, weeks, months, years etc. But I just want you to know that things will surely get better if you don't give up. It is often said that it is those who do not give up that end up having a testimony and that's the truth because the moment you give up, you've closed the gate to the possibility of something happening. Imagine you go knocking at a door and for some reason they don't open immediately, the moment you turn back you're unsure of whether the door would have been opened or not. 

The below poem is just to encourage you not to give up on your relationship or marital or any kind of goals or hopes that you have. Keep pushing and stay strong and I pray that very soon, the wait would be over by God's grace. In the end, I pray that you'll have testimonies and you'll be glad you waited and didn't give up.


When I look to the sky

It all of a sudden looks dry

What exactly could be happening

If the moon& stars aren’t dying?


My hope seems to be lost

My heart counts the cost

Why on earth am I living

If I can’t help the shivering?


My thoughts are very weak

And my soul seems to leak

The bloodshed is too real

That I just have to be still.


I wonder if things will ever change

Every time I open a new page

This is just too much too bear,

But nobody seems to notice my fear.


I look to the Heavens& see a Creator

that loves and cares for me like a mentor

“Don’t lose hope”, he says to me

although this is hard, I’ll let things be.


There’s so much more to life than these

Everything would be fine& I would enjoy the bliss

Things happen but they will surely get better

My hope will get back as I read His letter.


Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope that you enjoyed reading this poem. See you next week by God's grace.


OneLove,

SomzyBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment