Tuesday 28 August 2018

WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR DREAM HAS COME THROUGH 3

Smiling Couple in Park


"Tosin what's wrong? You've been acting really strange for days and you have kept me thinking about what offence I could have committed. Please talk to me, I don't think it's fair that I might have offended you and I know nothing about it." said Bimpe thinking deeply about her unknown offence. "Bimpe you have not done anything to me and you have not offended me. I have a lot on my mind and I just need time to think and make the right decisions". Tosin responded not willing to say much. "Okay can you at least share the things you have on your mind? We are going to become one soon and so we need to be able to share each other's burden. So please talk to me Tosin" Bimpe said moving closer to Tosin.


Tosin was not willing to talk but Bimpe begged him to let her know what was wrong. She was not comfortable with his sudden change towards her and really wanted to know what exactly was going on. After pleading, Tosin finally responded. "Okay Bimpe, the truth is that as much as I am happy about your job, I want you to be able to take care of me and our kids when we get married and that's why I have always encouraged you to continue with your fashion design. I am worried that you would not be take care of the home because of your job." "Tosin I understand your concerns but I don't think my job would affect us or our children. I also want to be able to take care of you and our children. We are not even married yet, neither do we have children yet. When kids come, I will decide on what to do." 

Tosin not looking happy with Bimpe's response said "I do not mean to hurt you or be selfish but I think you should quit your job and focus on your fashion design, Bimpe. I am not sure we can get married if you continue with this job. I need you to be there for me and to take care of the home." Bimpe could not believe her ears. "Tosin what did you just say? That I should do what? Well I don't want to believe that you just said that. No! This is a joke right? How will you say such a thing? We're not even married yet and my job is already a threat. What is all these? Wait, am I dreaming?"

Bimpe knew that her job was the reason for his change in mood towards her but she just could not believe that Tosin would ask her to quit her job. This is a job that she had been looking forward to, this is a job that gives her fulfilment. They are not yet married and he already wants her to quit. What is he bringing to the table? And even if he is bringing something to the table, is it enough to ask her to quit her job? Now there's a threat and Bimpe is confused on what to do. Should she save her 'almost marriage' and quit her job? Or should she call the wedding off and continue with her job? Bimpe is confused. She cannot even tell her mum about it because her mum who already sees Tosin as a blessed man and an answer to her prayers would not even believe her.

Bimpe needs your advice, so please drop your comments and thoughts here.

Thank you for stopping  by,  we hope to see you again next week.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown 

No comments:

Post a Comment