Monday 11 December 2017

I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.

20171018_122353
While I was thinking and pondering upon what today's write up should be on, I had it impressed in my heart to write about this. Truth be told, there are so many issues and topics that could be written on, in fact for some of them I have already written on them but not yet published them. However for this to be so strong in my heart, I think it is needed and would be very helpful to you or someone you know.

We have gotten to the end of the year. Yaay! Who is excited about Christmas? Well I am! (Dancing and giving thanks to God). Anyone travelling to the village? (My igbo people how far na?) Or travelling anywhere at all? Has anyone gotten Christmas clothes? Wait! Do people still get Christmas clothes in our generation? Anyway that is by the way. A whole lot has happened within this year but above all, we thank God for keeping us.

Some people have had it really bad this year - could be the loss of a child; the loss of a spouse; loss of a friend; loss of cordial relationship; loss of a job or anything at all. All of these losses need not be physical death but regardless of what it has been, I am sure it has not been very easy. Maybe you had great expectations on how things should go and they did not happen; maybe you got many promises but also got disappointed by those who made the promises...

This write up is just to encourage you not to give up or back down. I have had my share in this so just in case you are saying that I cannot understand, I actually do.  I might not understand what you have been through but I know what it feels like to have desires and not get them fulfilled. However, God has not brought you this far to leave you. I know this sounds like something you have heard a million times but it is the sincere truth. Yes it is almost the end of the year and you are like "let us just hope 2018 is better!" Please do not doubt  but believe that a miracle can still happen this year and with assurance, 2018 will be the best year so far for you.

For my beautiful people who had their dreams come through on a good relationship or marriage, I say a big congratulations to you. For those of you who were believing that your marriage would be established this year but did not happen, congratulations. I say congratulations because God is turning your disappointments into a big big blessing. He will surprise you greatly and ensure that you are established at the right time and with the right person.
Whatever you are believing God for, whether marital or anything at all, trust Him and thank Him in advance because He has done it already. Do not let the words of people (no matter how close) make you lose hope. There is something great about you and your heart desires will be granted in Jesus name.

However, please be very sincere with yourself - if there is anything that you know you need to do better or develop, please do so. It is not enough to say that things are not working out, sometimes we need to evaluate ourselves and change for the better. However while doing this, do not let your trust be in any man. Remember - OUR HELP, ALL OF OUR HELP COMES FROM THE LORD.

There is this song I love so much and it goes thus:

No matter what you are going through,
Jesus is there for you.
No matter what comes your way,
Jesus will see you through.
................................................
There's a miracle in this place with my name on it (2ce)
All I do is dance, laugh, clap.

Yes! No matter what the problem or challenge is, do not give up because Jesus is actually there for you. No matter how tough and impossible some things seem, remember that nothing is impossible with God.

Please enjoy the rest of this year regardless of what has happened and trust me, you will be very fine.

Thanks for stopping by and please do have a lovely week.

OneLove,
SomzyBrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment