Tuesday 8 March 2022

OPEN RELATIONSHIP - YAY OR NAY? 2

 



Tolu and Ifeanyi ate to their fill and then it was time to talk about the reason for the meet-up in a very nice place that they had never been to before (or that Ifeanyi had never been to).

Tolu: "I'll be traveling to America in the next three months and I'll like us to decide what we want to do with our relationship... " 

Ifeanyi: Wait, I don't understand. I know you had talked about your desire to travel to the US but when did you make arrangements and why am I just getting to know about it?

Tolu: Babe I'm sorry about that. Things happened really fast and I didn't want to inform you when I wasn't sure that it would go through. But now that I'm almost sure it'll be successful, I'm letting you know

Ifeanyi: Okay, fine...not that I forgive you but let's talk about the other statement you made. What do you mean by we need to decide what we want to do with our relationship? Do you want to breakup with me?

Tolu: No I wouldn't do that to you Ifeanyi but I've been thinking about a lot and just wanted to here your opinion about this. So now, how do we go about this?

Ifeanyi: Well, like we've been handling it...We put in efforts to make the relationship work...That's the only way I know we can go about our relationship. 

Tolu: Fair point. But I was wondering if we could actually leave the relationship open. We are still together but then if we find someone that we love, we date the person and later on when I get back, if you're  still available we get or plan to get married.

Ifeanyi: Did you just suggest an open relationship to me? Gosh! I can't believe this. What! What! What or who do you take me for? So I'll be here trying different relationships while remaining in the relationship with you and if I'm still single when you... Infact, just go Tolu! I can't believe you'll say this to me!

Tolu: Babe it's not like that. I actually never thought you'll object to it...

Ifeanyi: Stop talking Tolu! Please stop! It's okay, I wish you all the best in all you do. Three months is still a long time but it's over between us right now. There's no reason waiting till it's time for you to go. We can as well just break up now. 

(Ifeanyi walks out of the classy Restaurant really heartbroken).

I'll really like to know your views on open relationships. Please drop them below 👇👇👇👇👇👇


Thank you so much for stopping by and God bless you. Have a fantastic week.

OneLove,

SomzyBrown



No comments:

Post a Comment